Terms & Conditions
Our site is only intended for use by people residing, businesses, and companies in Singapore ("the Serviced Country"). We do not accept orders from individuals outside of the Serviced Country.
By placing an order through our site or on the telephone, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are resident in the Serviced Country.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN US
- After placing an online order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All telephone and on-line orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you either during our telephone conversation or email. The contract between us (“the Contract”) will only be formed when we deliver the items to you.
- Subject to actual stock availability, item orders may be replaced with alternatives subjected to a verbal or written confirmation with you. For items that cannot be replaced, we will contact you to give you the option to cancel. If payment has been made, you will be refunded the amount paid.
- You are obliged to make payment in FULL by the payment option you select when you check out your orders.
- Please ensure that the delivery/pickup DATE AND TIME is correct. Please inform us IMMEDIATELY if they are incorrect. It shall be deemed correct if you do not inform us.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price or either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price even after we have provided you with an email confirmation.
No cancellations, amendments, returns and refunds are allowed once online payment is processed.
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality.
- Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
- Unless otherwise stated, all products warranty will be covered by the respective brand owner.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We use our best efforts to deliver orders in accordance with the delivery date and time slot selected by you during finalisation of your order. Any time stated for delivery is an estimate only. We are not liable to you or any other person for any failure to meet a stated time for delivery and any such failure does not affect your obligation to pay for the Goods.
- Deliveries are subject to our further delivery terms set out in our Delivery Information policy available on our Website.
- f you request us to deliver the Goods to another person, or if a person other than you takes possession of the Goods at your requested delivery address, that person takes possession of those Goods as your agent and you remain fully liable to us under these Terms despite delivery to that other person.
Risk and title:
- Risk in the Goods passes to you when we make the Goods available to you at your designated delivery address in accordance with these Terms (whether or not you take delivery).
- Subject to our receipt in full of your cleared payment for the Goods, title in the Goods passes to you on actual delivery.
We do not warrant or represent that any particular foodstuffs or recipes are suitable for any particular purpose, including without limit, that any food is suitable for consumption by persons with allergies. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT ANY FOOD YOU EAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONTENT TO WHICH YOU MAY BE ALLERGIC.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other and that nothing may be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the Policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions before we provide you with the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by the Law of Singapore. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Singapore.